The mission of the
Attachment Disorder Support Group is to promote the education and
understanding of Reactive Attachment Disorder, special needs children
and to provide support to those parents tasked with the journey of
raising children with this special need.
The Attachment Disorder
Support Group will be the leader in providing information, knowledge,
skills, and understanding that assist in improving the education &
support of society in regards to Reactive Attachment Disorder and
special needs children.
- Expand and diversify membership
- Strengthen Public Awareness
- Collaborate with other organizations to
achieve common objectives
- Promote ethical standards and conduct
- Enhance support, understanding & development
opportunities for parents
can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness."
"It takes both rain and
sunshine to make a rainbow."